Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Precious Moments #1

I've never been much of a "blogger" and every time I try to write in a diary of some sort, I never seem to keep it up.  I decided to start writing down some thoughts, good thoughts, great moments some of which I'm able to keep a diary of through my photos but some things I wasn't able to capture with a photo and decided that I wanted to share with anyone who was willing to read . . . .its a precious moment with our puppies this morning.  We have two cavalier king charles spaniels that are Ruby Red in color.  The boy cavalier "Rusty" is almost a year and the female cavalier "Ginger" is 3 1/2 months old.  We've only had her for 4 days.  It was a little rough in the beginning as there was alot of jealousy from Rusty.  After a couple of days, things started to improve and they began playing with each other which is what we really hoped for.  With that said. . ..

Here is my Precious Moment #1
I was getting ready for work this morning trying to look presentable with the little time that I had and Ginger would not stop licking my ankles and jumping on me.  I turn around and looked at Rusty and asked, "Can you please help me out"?  "Can you get her out of here and go play"?  He just gave me a look. . hesitated . . . and then went over to Ginger with almost a growl and nudged her in the side.  She didn't budge.  He attempted it again.  No reaction.  So he turned around and headed towards the living room like he'd given up.  As much as I try to ignore this little creature licking me, it was very difficult.  It was only a few minutes later and Rusty had returned with a rope toy and she took the bait.  Ginger gripped onto the other end with her baby teeth and he led her out to the living area where they began to play tug o' war with the rope toy.

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to think. . .coinsidence?  I'm not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment