Thursday, February 10, 2011

Precious Moments #2

Have you ever tried desparately to accomplish tasks and literally feel like the age-old saying goes. . . ."1 step forward, 2 steps back".  Well, I sure feel like that today. 

In trying to clean my apartment that seems to collect dust 10x quicker than the average living space, I stumbled upon a pool of water in the dining room/kitchen floor.  When I say "pool", I truly mean like a little kids swimming pool.  Come to find out . . . Its "THE WASHER"!!  NO WAY!!  This just wasn't happening . . . .not only was there water all over but the washer was full of towels.  I had about 4 dry bath towels to sop up all this water.  But the good news is. . . the washer was too full and overflowed so it was not broken and no pipes were leaking.  The dogs had a great time playing in the water and I now have a super clean floor.  Ok. . .maybe not super, but pretty darn close.  So really, I would have to call it "EVEN".  The happy dogs and the clean floor brings me all the way back to my "1 step forward".  It's all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment